General Rules 2020
- Drivers will be disqualified for unsportsmanlike conduct to include but not limited to bumping, pushing
or hitting another driver if deemed intentional by race officials.
- All Riders must wear an approved helmet and eye protection / shield / goggles
- All Riders must sign appropriate waiver before competing
- A parent or guardian must sign a youth waiver in order for racers under 18 years of age to compete.
- All Race sleds must go through safety check in the morning prior to competing.
- Youth drivers may race up in other classes as long as the appropriate waivers are complete.
- Running sleds must have a tether that is attached to someone at all times. No Exceptions.
- Any sled that stops running for any reason or is disabled must be pulled into the infield as quickly as
possible. Crew members are not allowed to cross the track to assist in repairs.
- Starting procedure will be consistent with a motocross style race with competitors lined up with engines
running. Flag start and finish will be used.
- Studs are allowed in classes that specify they are allowed.
- All classes are allowed up to 2 nd over cylinder bore.
- By registering for the race you agree that any and all race director decisions are final.